Friday, May 28, 2010

[Improbable Letter] Hate Is A Strong Word But I Really Really Really Don't Like You.

Dear You,

I hate you. Ever since you came into my life, it's been a mess. You're a self absorbed jackass, who thinks just because he has money he can do anything and hurt anyone. Well reality check loser, it doesn't work that way.

I feel sorry for people who have to put up with you because frankly, you're a no good asshole. You drink, you smoke and then you say you've become a better person.

I'm not the least bit interested in you. I think you need to get a fucking life. Stop texting me. Stop calling me. I'm not gonna reply.

I don't need or want you in my life. I have other important stuff in my life rather than running after someone as pathetic as you.

Yes. You are and always were pathetic. You're rich and therefore you can buy anything. An admission to a great university despite your pathetic grades. Well, there are people who actually need to study to secure aids and scholarships to schools and universities because their parents don't have all the money in the world. Right now you may think you own the world but you don't. You're just another nobody and with that pathetic attitude of yours you'll always be a fucking failure.

I don't want to waste time after people like you, who make my life difficult.
Seriously, get over yourself. You're not as amazing as you think you are. Actually you're not amazing at all. You're just an asshole whom i NEVER want to talk to again.

Good Riddance.

Rahima.

No comments: