Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Change.

It's funny. I've never felt at a loss for words, but right now I have no idea how to express how I'm feeling inside. It's like I'm depressed at how I've let people down but at the same time, I'm defensive of myself. I haven't done anything wrong. Have I?

I make myself a promise today. I don't know if I'll be able to keep it, but it's worth a shot. I'm going to be a better person from now on. I'm going to stop being an asshole. I will try to be a better daughter, a good listener and be a friend to those who need me.

Too much has happened. I've had dreams stomped on, and that sometimes make me feel so low I can't feel anything.

Then I realised maybe it's because I'm a bitch that karma's coming back for me.

I don't know where I go from here, but hopefully it's a better path than the one I was on before.

Life is unfair and I'm still fucking pissed at it's unfairness, but it's the little things that happen which show you that you need to change.

Maybe there's still hope for me.

No comments: